Tuesday, May 9, 2017

world peace year 6, poetry picnic week 45



 daily
we think of our life
how it should be
and try to be happy
but there is always distraction
that evokes dissatisfaction
we vote for love and peace
amnd work hard
to have road bloack removed
yet more or less
we travel into space
that is filled with poetics
where i truly feel
and sense security

poetry is our extreme joyce

Breathe

© Jennifer l. Barefield
Published on February 2006
I think, I breathe, I pray.
Day by day.
Thoughts of life, love, death.
Each day passes, thinking of family and
Friends.
Breathing in life, praying for time.
Let there be time for me. Time for
Family, children and grandchildren.
Loving, laughing, sharing, caring.
Time to experience all that life gives.
When God is ready for me, let me be old
And full of memories.
Let my family be full of me.


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/prayer-for-a-full-rich-life-with-family

reathe

© Jennifer l. Barefield
Published on February 2006
I think, I breathe, I pray.
Day by day.
Thoughts of life, love, death.
Each day passes, thinking of family and
Friends.
Breathing in life, praying for time.
Let there be time for me. Time for
Family, children and grandchildren.
Loving, laughing, sharing, caring.
Time to experience all that life gives.
When God is ready for me, let me be old
And full of memories.
Let my family be full of me.


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/prayer-for-a-full-rich-life-with-family

Breathe

© Jennifer l. Barefield
Published on February 2006
I think, I breathe, I pray.
Day by day.
Thoughts of life, love, death.
Each day passes, thinking of family and
Friends.
Breathing in life, praying for time.
Let there be time for me. Time for
Family, children and grandchildren.
Loving, laughing, sharing, caring.
Time to experience all that life gives.
When God is ready for me, let me be old
And full of memories.
Let my family be full of me.


Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/prayer-for-a-full-rich-life-with-family

1 comment: