Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tomatoes Are 100% Healthy and Helpful Food


Image Credit: Google.com



An independent and talent budding lady,
I take tomatoes as my daily
treat, I love the freshness in raw ones,
and would feel good
if I eat them fresh to booster my mood,
the bites into the firm and juicy
texture meat, the chew and swallow,
they are all pleasant and healthy,
newly plotted tomatoes bring in nature to my body,
which makes me nimble, clever, and happy.
Not only that, if a pregnant lady
eats 3 tomatoes a day,
then her child shall feel nurtured the same way,
young kids eat French fries along with Ketchup,
that's another avenue to intake tomatoes, thumbs up.
Tomatoes are cure to rough skins,
and they are active in preventing cancer to your friends,
I love tomatoes, the best juicy kind,
Let these kitten heads upgrade your body and mind.

The Perfect Poet Award For Week 71, Many Thanks!



Thursday Poets Rally has me an award, Morton Monica Evans is what I wish to nominate for week 72, Thanks for the sunlight…Happy Labor Day Weekend!

24 comments:

  1. award taken, Thanks to Aya Wilson for the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good piece, but for some reason I've been craving tomatoes for the past two weeks. Maybe all the tomato poems and stories I've read? Anyway, this'll be the the fourth tomato I've eaten today; each bite into this delicious red fruit has juice running down my chin and brings a sigh of happiness out of me and the smile on my face shines brightly. Ah tomato happiness...
    Thanks so much for sharing. Blessings!

    http://elizena-lovingmycreator.blogspot.com/2012/09/hearts-harvest.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete