Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Way She Thinks It's Okay Is NEVER OKAY! Give Me My Piece of Peace Today!



 Image Credit: Google.com


I write these words because otherwise I’m never heard
The way her intentional mistakes stab me
The way she thinks it’s okay
The way I feel sudden rush of dizziness
The way I make everything okay in my head
My head cluttered, my world cluttered
My thoughts blurry
My heart sinks
I’m everywhere I’m nowhere … I’m here
Everything is clear
I hold everything dear
My love my life myself
Making my peace with my enemy
Making my peace with my home
Making my peace
I took my piece
She stole my piece
And all I want is the peace I deserve,
Misery eating my fame
My fame that Jesus framed in Heaven,
She blamed it,
She’s claiming it,
My name is victory
My victory is my ways
Every way that I make is a new way
The new path  to follow
The new problem I fix
And here I’m just sitting with my piece in space

7 comments:

  1. the darkness will always haunt Me,

    so sad that folks never mind other reality.

    I pray for my piece of piece,
    stay out of my territory ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you shall speak up when it's necessary.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful piece, could feel the peace in each piece. Beautiful use of words, great connections of thought here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, this is a wonderful expression. Great job!

    ReplyDelete